Understanding and Complying with California's Rigid Plastic Packaging Container (RPPC) Regulations
Join Keller and Heckman Partner, JC Walker, and Counsel, Natalie E. Rainer, for a complimentary webinar: Understanding and Complying with California's Rigid Plastic Packaging Container (RPPC) Regulations, on Thursday, November 12 at 10:00 a.m. PT/1:00 p.m. ET.
California's Rigid Plastic Packaging Container (RPPC) regulations are intended to ease the environmental burden created by RPPCs. As anticipated following the issuance of new RPPC regulations in 2013, California is stepping up its enforcement and asking product manufacturers to demonstrate compliance with the new regulations. This webinar will walk through who has the obligation to demonstrate compliance, what qualifies as an RPPC, and what compliance options exist.
During this webinar, we will discuss:
- What is (and is not) an RPPC?
- Who Bears the Burden Under the Regulations?
- Product Manufacturer
- Container Manufacturer
- Compliance Options
- Getting Creative with Source Reduction
- 25% Recycled Content Option
- Prohibition on Resin Switching
- Compliance Certification Process
- Enforcement Considerations