Varnum 2018 Annual Labor & Employment Law Seminar
Sexual Harassment and Investigations: How to Protect Your Employees and Your Company
Sexual misconduct awareness has seen a meteoric rise in the public consciousness, and the issue has significant implications for employers. Learn your responsibilities, the practical steps and policies needed to thwart unsafe behavior, and how to respond if such behavior does occur.
Presenter: Stephanie R. Setterington
Attendees Can choose from Three Breakout Sessions
Session One includes:
- Essentials of workplace investigations.
- Marijuana and the workplace.
- NLRB-2017 Key Developments.
- Best Practices in Smart Recruiting.
- I-9 & Immigration Compliance.
Session Two includes:
- Recent Supreme Court Decisions.
- Worker's Compensation.
- Case Studies/Lessons Learned.
- ADA/FMLA Countdown.
Session Three includes:
- Employment terminations.
- Employee Handbooks.
- Social Media misuse.
- EEOC/MDCR Investigations.