Webinar: In a Time of Turmoil for the Energy Markets
Over the past few weeks, crude oil prices have declined precipitously during an already particularly difficult time due to the global crisis that has pushed this big news off stage. Numerous companies already have announced significant capital expenditure reductions and the suspension of equity buybacks.
Please join Womble Bond Dickinson for a valuable discussion about how to best manage bankruptcy issues and risks in these uncertain times
In this webinar, Paul Turner, Joe Tirone, Kevin Mangan, and Jasper Mason address:
- Common pitfalls in managing credit and legal risk in the upstream sector
- Problems that can arise in connection with secured hedging facilities
- Reserve Based Lending issues
- Preparing for a counterparty filing
- Ground zero: the first few days of a bankruptcy. What do I do?
Who should attend:In-house counsel for upstream energy producers, wholesale energy market participants, trading companies, and lenders to the energy sector who are looking to understand counterparty risk.