What Employers Need to Know about Class Action Waivers in Employee Arbitration Agreements [A Vedder Price Webinar]
The Supreme Court has spoken in Epic Systems Corp. v. Lewis, upholding class action waivers in employee arbitration agreements.
How does the Supreme Court’s decision impact employer arbitration agreements?
Should employers implement class action waivers?
You’re invited to attend our upcoming online seminar on Tuesday, June 19 addressing the impact of the Supreme Court’s recent decision to uphold class action waivers in employee arbitration agreements.
This complimentary one-hour webinar program is designed for in-house counsel and human resources professionals.
Vedder Price Labor & Employment attorneys will:
- Discuss the Epic Systems ruling and its practical implications
- Highlight the pros and cons of arbitration agreements and class action waivers
- Share practical insights on drafting and implementing enforceable arbitration agreements and class action waivers
- Discuss #MeToo and other hot button arbitration issues under federal and state law
- DOL Issues Guidance for Determining Whether Registries are Employers of Home Caregivers in the “Gig Economy”
- DOL Persuader Rule, Labor Veteran at OLMS & USCIS Memo on H-1B Denials: Beltway Buzz,
- Cal/OSHA Publishes a Fact Sheet and Poster Regarding California’s Hotel Housekeeping Musculoskeletal Injury Program