GRETA RAVITSKY is a Member of the Firm in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the Houston office of Epstein Becker Green.
Ms. Ravitsky has significant experience representing and counseling employers in a variety of labor and employment matters arising under federal and state law, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), and Section 1981.
- Provides ongoing advice and counsel to management clients across various industries, including oil and gas, energy, oilfield services, finance, health care, and retail, on all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, employee discipline, wage and hour compliance, internal investigations, separations of employment, and post-employment restrictive covenants
- Counsels clients with regard to federal and state wage and hour concerns, including the classification of employees, meal and rest periods, off-the-clock work, and other wage laws
- Develops and updates employment policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and best practices
- Conducts workplace training for management, employees, and human resources professionals
- Defends and represents employers in federal and state courts, and in arbitration proceedings, in matters involving employment discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful discharge, whistleblower claims, restrictive covenants and trade secret issues, wage and hour compliance issues, executive compensation and other employment contract disputes
Ms. Ravitsky is licensed to practice law in Texas and New York. She has a strong focus on human capital development, retention, and litigation risk exposure management, while being mindful of business realities.
©2024 Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. All rights reserved.