April 22, 2019
- Draft California Regulations for Nighttime Agricultural Operations Up... by: Karen Tynan
- SCOTUS To Rule On Whether Title VII Prohibits Sexual Orientation And... by: Lindsay Colvin Stone
- US EPA Finalizes Rule Employing “SNUR-Only” Approach for TSCA New... by: Nicole E. Bothwell
- IRS Clarifies Business Meal and Entertainment Deductions Following... by: Michael K. Mahoney and Walter B. Parker
- La implementación de la política “Buy American” (Compra... by: Elise Holtzman and Albert E. Dotson, Jr.
- U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on LGBTQ Workplace Protections under Title... by: Michelle E. Phillips and Collin O’Connor Udell
- IRS Offers Guidance on Applying Test for Deductibility of Parking... by: Michael K. Mahoney and Walter B. Parker
- A Sticky Situation for Employers: New York City Council Passes Bill... by: Stefan M. Canizares
- Preparing for an Economic Downturn: How Manufacturers Can Prepare by: Jeffrey J. White
- California Supreme Court Poised to Provide Guidance on... by: Scott M. Pearson and Marcos D. Sasso
- Massachusetts Employers Need to Prepare as Paid Family and Medical... by: Jillian M. Collins
- A Radical Change to Ratification: Key Takeaways from Henderson v.... by: Joseph S. Hartunian
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania Denies a Motion to Dismiss Claim... by: Natalie K. DeLave and Laura H. Phillips
- FTC Continues to Focus on Ad Agency Liability by: Richard B. Newman
- Ninth Circuit’s Marks Opinion Continues to Extend its Reach Across... by: Nicole Su
- Telecom Alert - Pole Attachment Order Effective Date; 800 MHz Guard... by: C. Douglas Jarrett and Gregory E. Kunkle
- DOJ White Paper Answers Questions about the Scope and Applicability... by: Laura H. Phillips
- Should Companies Ban USBs? by: Risk Management Magazine
- Returning to the Status Quo? – Proposed Outline for Section 101 Reform by: Daniel T. Taskalos
- US Supreme Court Agrees to Decide Whether Title VII Prohibits LGBT... by: Melissa Legault
- FinCEN Issues First Penalty Against Peer-to-Peer Virtual Currency... by: Jack P. Drogin and Kayvan B. Sadeghi
- Delaware Court of Chancery Dismisses Derivative Suit in Limited... by: Scott E. Waxman and Zachary L. Sager
- Bridging the Week by Gary DeWaal: April 15 – 19 and April 22, 2019 (... by: Gary De Waal
- CAL/OSHA Proposes Emergency Regulation on Smoke-Protection after... by: Trever L. Neuroth
- FDA Issues Warning Letter to Lab Marketing Three Laboratory-Developed... by: Allison Fulton and Kenneth Yood
- FDIC and Duke University announce fintech research conference by: Brian J. Slagle
- M&A Update: The Delaware Supreme Court’s Decision in Verition... by: Jason M. Halper and Joshua Apfelroth
- Arbitrator Found Not to Have Issued a Reasoned Award, SDNY Remands to... by: Nora A. Valenza-Frost
- Weekly IRS Roundup April 15 – 19, 2019 by: Tax Practice Group McDermott Will Emery
- Mississippi Gaming Commission Posts Meeting Minutes for April 2019 by: Thomas B. Shepherd and Christopher S. Pace
- Monsanto Ordered to Pay Millions to Cancer Victims; Michigan... by: Adam J. Brody and Brion B. Doyle
- New HUD Requirements for Down Payment Assistance Provided by... by: Richard J. Andreano, Jr.
- Insurance Policy Renewals May Be an Opportunity to Obtain Better... by: Steven P. Inman, II
- OZ Flash: Newly Issued Proposed Regulations and the President's... by: Mary Burke Baker and Adam J. Tejeda
- FSIS Proposes Changes to Net Weight/Net Contents for Some Meat and... by: Food and Drug Law at Keller and Heckman
- Court Holds that Pre-Suit Offer Did Not Moot Claims by: Michael P. Daly and Matthew M. Morrissey
- Link to Marijuana Industry as Basis for Denial of Naturalization... by: John Quinn
- Can a State Provide Oversight Under a Federal CERCLA Order or Decree? by: David G. Mandelbaum
- Initial Court Conference Kicks Off Valsartan Litigation in New Jersey by: Stefanie Colella-Walsh and Martin P. Schrama
- Fee Shifting Bill Dies While Nevada Legislature Continues To Mull... by: Keith Paul Bishop
Business of Law, Legal Marketing and Law Office Management News
Marketing of legal services can be a challenging endeavor. With the major changes impacting the industry, and a greater emphasis placed on legal operations and efficiency in delivery of services, law firm marketing departments are under immense pressure to deliver innovation and results. Law firms are slow to change and embrace concepts other professional services have integrated into their processes and procedures. The National Law Review covers the latest trends, stories, and news, as it relates to the area of legal marketing—both for solo practitioners and for individuals working in large law firm marketing and business development departments.
Visitors will always find timely, and regularly updated information from legal professionals in the industry. Legal marketing topics, use of social media campaigns to increase site traffic, law firm development, email marketing, best practices for companies to engage in, and legal repercussions when certain laws/standards are not met by organizations, are discussed by legal marketing experts who write for the National Law Review. In this rapidly evolving industry, there is a fresh take and new ideas, as well as summaries of the best research available. Written with the specific requirements and constraints of the legal industry in mind, the experts on legal marketing provide insight into trends in the industry, as well as analysis of best practices for attorneys and legal marketers.
Solo-practitioners will find the legal marketing advice from the National Law Review to be invaluable for building their practice, with advice on how to maximize your legal website for SEO, how to make online reviews work for you, and how to make your website accessible to everyone. Along with practical advice on day-to day processes like lead conversion and social media, there is also big picture analysis, like the benefits of building a niche law practice.
Featuring articles from legal marketing experts across the industry, the National Law Review is an invaluable resource for both solo-practitioners and legal marketers working in-house.