September 20, 2014
September 19, 2014
September 18, 2014
California Announces New TEA (Targeted Employment Area) Policy
Jennifer Hermansky and James Cormie published an article on EB-5 Visa Blog outlining the state of California’s recently updated TEA (Targeted Employment Area) Policy. The California Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development announced the new policy earlier this week, which offers much-needed flexibility to the EB-5 program and encourages investment in the California.
For more information and to read the full blog post click here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Cap Count for H-2B Non-Immigrants (As of September 12, 2014)
- Kuwait Authorities Conducting a Wide-Scale Enforcement Action on Alleged Fraudulent Immigration Filings
- Effective September 12, 2014: New Fees for Some Nonimmigrant and Immigrant Visas
- Employers Take Note: The Start Date For This Year’s H-1B Cap Cases Is Around the Corner
- DOL Report on FY2014 Prevailing Wage Determinations Provides Some Surprising Data for Employers
- CBP Announces Optimized Processing for First-Time Canadian TN and L Applicants