September 01, 2014
August 31, 2014
August 30, 2014
California Announces New TEA (Targeted Employment Area) Policy
Jennifer Hermansky and James Cormie published an article on EB-5 Visa Blog outlining the state of California’s recently updated TEA (Targeted Employment Area) Policy. The California Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development announced the new policy earlier this week, which offers much-needed flexibility to the EB-5 program and encourages investment in the California.
For more information and to read the full blog post click here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- EEOC to Sign National Memorandum of Understanding with Mexico Aug. 29
- Department of State Releases September 2014 Visa Bulletin
- DOS and CBP Announce Fix for Certain Visa Applicants Who Are Experiencing Consular Delays Due to Recent Technical Challenges
- Technical Problems with Bureau of Consular Affairs’ Passport/Visa Issuance Systems
- Department of State Releases New Guidance Regarding Ongoing Consular Consolidated Database and Visa Issuance Delays
- Computer Glitch at State Department Causes Major Delays for U.S. Passports and Visas