Tax, Internal Revenue Service & Treasury Legal News
The National Law Review is a free resource of legal articles addressing tax issues that impact public and private domestic and foreign business entities, individuals and tax-exempt organizations. Legal topics include:
• Estate and Trust Planning and Disbursements and Charitable Giving, including the Use of Private Foundations;
• Business Succession Planning and Mergers, Acquisitions, Restructurings, Workouts and Bankruptcies;
• Executive Compensation, Proxy Disclosures and Say on Pay;
• International Tax Treaty Compliance, Cross-Border Transfers, Tax Withholding, Foreign Tax Credit Planning; and
• Sales, Use and Gross Receipts Taxes, Tax Amnesty, Transfer, Income and Franchise Taxes.
Details of actions by the IRS and state local and international tax agencies as well as criminal actions from across the U.S. are added daily.