October 01, 2014
September 30, 2014
September 29, 2014
CFTC's Global Markets Advisory Committee to Discuss Cross-Border OTC Derivatives Issues
On November 7, the Global Markets Advisory Committee of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission will host a meeting on cross-border issues relating to over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives. The Securities and Exchange Commission and regulators from Asia, Australia, Europe and North America are expected to participate in the meeting, which is open to the public and available via the Internet and conference call dial-in.
More information, including webcast and conference call-in information, is available here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- The General Counsel Is Not The Shareholders’ Agent
- D.C. Court Dismisses Challenge to SEC Pay to Play Rule (For Now)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Finalizes Exception for Swaps with Utility Special Entities
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB): Selected Auditing Developments
- SEC Charges Public Companies and Insiders with Violating Stock Ownership Reporting Requirements
- Cyber Liability Insurance: Where’s the Beef?