July 25, 2014
July 24, 2014
CFTC's Global Markets Advisory Committee to Discuss Cross-Border OTC Derivatives Issues
On November 7, the Global Markets Advisory Committee of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission will host a meeting on cross-border issues relating to over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives. The Securities and Exchange Commission and regulators from Asia, Australia, Europe and North America are expected to participate in the meeting, which is open to the public and available via the Internet and conference call dial-in.
More information, including webcast and conference call-in information, is available here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- The SEC Has Discovered Its Whistleblower Program
- SEC Settles Third-Party Insider Trading Claim Against New York Investor Relations Executive
- SEC Issues Guidance on Proxy Voting
- SEC Approves FINRA Rule Limiting Expungement
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Releases Rule Enforcement Review of ICE Futures U.S.
- Watchdogs Petition SEC to Strengthen Prohibitions Against Impeding Complaints to SEC