August 21, 2014
August 20, 2014
August 19, 2014
CFTC's Global Markets Advisory Committee to Discuss Cross-Border OTC Derivatives Issues
On November 7, the Global Markets Advisory Committee of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission will host a meeting on cross-border issues relating to over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives. The Securities and Exchange Commission and regulators from Asia, Australia, Europe and North America are expected to participate in the meeting, which is open to the public and available via the Internet and conference call dial-in.
More information, including webcast and conference call-in information, is available here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Quarterly Whistleblower Award Update - August 21, 2014
- Securities Fraud: Profits Do Not Always Equal Disgorgement
- Divided Fourth Circuit Panel Rules On Burden of Proving Loss Causation in ERISA Fiduciary Breach Case
- SEC Brings New Kind of Enforcement Action Aimed at Preventing Retaliation Against Whistleblowers
- California Finders Bill Trapped In The Weeds As Legislative Deadline Looms
- European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) Publishes Guidelines on Reporting Obligations Under the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD)