September 16, 2014
September 15, 2014
September 14, 2014
CFTC's Global Markets Advisory Committee to Discuss Cross-Border OTC Derivatives Issues
On November 7, the Global Markets Advisory Committee of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission will host a meeting on cross-border issues relating to over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives. The Securities and Exchange Commission and regulators from Asia, Australia, Europe and North America are expected to participate in the meeting, which is open to the public and available via the Internet and conference call dial-in.
More information, including webcast and conference call-in information, is available here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- What is FINRA? - Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc.
- M&A Broker Exemption Bill Resurrects Financial Statement Replaced in 1988
- UK Court Decision Demonstrates Importance of Compliance With ISDA Market Quotation Procedures
- AIFMD: Additional Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) Data Request by FCA
- Federal Reserve and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Announce Increases in Dollar Thresholds in Regulations Z and M for Exempt Consumer Credit and Lease Transactions
- Investment Management Firm Discloses Wells Notice from the SEC Over Performance Claims