August 20, 2014
August 19, 2014
August 18, 2014
China: MOFCOM Further Improves the Administration of Commercial Franchising 商务部发布《商务部办公厅关于进一步做好商业特许经营管理工作的通知》(08/17/2012)
For the purpose of further implementation of the Administrative Regulations on Commercial Franchising (Order of the State Council  No. 485), the Administrative Measures for the Record Filing of Commercial Franchising (Order of the Ministry of Commerce  No. 5) and the Measures for the Administration of Information Disclosure of Commercial Franchising (Order of the Ministry of Commerce  No. 2), the Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) issued the Circular of the General Office of the Ministry of Commerce on Further Improving the Administration of Commercial Franchising (“Franchising Circular”) on August 17, 2012, which took effect on the same day.
Pursuant to the Franchising Circular, MOFCOM has set up an administrative office of commercial franchising to take charge of commercial franchising activities. In addition, the Franchising Circular provides that the franchisor shall be regulated under the filling system by competent authorities. The county-level commercial bureau and above will take the responsibility of acceptance and preliminary review of the filing documents.
- Circular of the General Office of the Ministry of Commerce on Further Improving the Administration of Commercial Franchising
- Issuing Authority: the Ministry of Commerce
- Date of Issuance: August 17, 2012 / Effective date: August 17, 2012
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Franchisors Beware: McDonald's Workers Sue for Alleged Wage and Hour Violations by Franchisees
- California Continues Crackdown on 1031 Exchanges - California Franchise Tax Board [VIDEO]
- Supreme Court of Ohio Clarifies Beer and Wine Franchise Law
- The Shift to Angel Investors [VIDEO]
- Virginia Supreme Court to Clarify Business Conspiracy Statute in Case Brought by Franchisee
- Franchisee Who Ignored His Disclosure Document Loses Lawsuit