September 19, 2014
September 18, 2014
September 17, 2014
September 16, 2014
Creative Finance Mechanisms Enable Advanced Biofuel/Bioenergy Project Development
Finding funding for new commercial biorefining and bioenergy projects is often a difficult and unsuccessful task in a capital restrained environment, but Mintz Levin’s Mark Riedy explains how it can be done. In Ethanol Biofuel and News (EBN), Riedy discusses different financing options and their benefits, such as the use of specific taxable bonds and government backed loan programs, to outline just some of the ways these new projects can access funding.
Together with the investment banking firm Stern Brothers and its counsel Krieg DeVault, Mintz Levin has used a number of these methods to help 12 U.S. based commercial scale advanced biofuels and bio-based chemical project receive funding. Read on to learn more about these upcoming trends in bioenergy financing here.
Posted with permission by Hart Energy as seen in the January 16, 2013 issue of Ethanol & Biofuels News.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- DEA Controlled Substance Disposal Requirements Take Effect October 9, 2014
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Issues Draft Report Enumerating Risks and Protections to Consider When Evaluating Mobile Apps for Your Enterprise
- FutureGen Receives EPA Permits for Underground Injection
- Health Care Law Update - August 25, 2014
- Energy & Environmental Law Update - August 11, 2014
- Energy Technology Connections - July 2014