July 25, 2014
July 24, 2014
FINRA's Frequently Asked Questions on Electronic Blue Sheet Submissions Updated Regarding Order Execution Time
The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority issued frequently asked questions (FAQs) in connection with FINRA firms being required to submit new data elements for Electronic Blue Sheets (EBS) to correspond with the implementation of Rule 13h-1 under the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 (SEC Large Trader Reporting Rule). FINRA updated the FAQs to, among other things, clarify that although under the SEC Large Trader Reporting Rule order execution time is required only for NMS securities, firms will be required to populate the Order Execution Time field for non-NMS securities (i.e., fixed income, options and other non-NMS securities) by May 1, 2013.
Click here to read the FAQs.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- SEC Approves FINRA Rule Limiting Expungement
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Releases Rule Enforcement Review of ICE Futures U.S.
- Watchdogs Petition SEC to Strengthen Prohibitions Against Impeding Complaints to SEC
- SEC Adopts Amendments to Money Market Fund Rules
- Bitcoin – Is Anyone In Charge?
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) Focuses on Cybersecurity at Standing Advisory Group Meeting