September 19, 2014
September 18, 2014
September 17, 2014
FINRA's Frequently Asked Questions on Electronic Blue Sheet Submissions Updated Regarding Order Execution Time
The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority issued frequently asked questions (FAQs) in connection with FINRA firms being required to submit new data elements for Electronic Blue Sheets (EBS) to correspond with the implementation of Rule 13h-1 under the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 (SEC Large Trader Reporting Rule). FINRA updated the FAQs to, among other things, clarify that although under the SEC Large Trader Reporting Rule order execution time is required only for NMS securities, firms will be required to populate the Order Execution Time field for non-NMS securities (i.e., fixed income, options and other non-NMS securities) by May 1, 2013.
Click here to read the FAQs.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Larger Rewards For Wall Street Whistleblowers May Be On The Horizon
- Steps to Becoming a Broker Dealer
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) Urges Audit Committee Scrutiny of Revenue Recognition
- What is FINRA? - Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc.
- UK Court Decision Demonstrates Importance of Compliance With ISDA Market Quotation Procedures
- AIFMD: Additional Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) Data Request by FCA