August 31, 2014
August 30, 2014
August 29, 2014
Getting the Deal Through: International Anti-Corruption Regulation 2013
1. International anti-corruption conventions
To which international anti-corruption conventions is your country a signatory?
Mexico is a party to the following anti-corruption conventions:
- United Nations Convention against Corruption;
- Inter-American Convention against Corruption, under the Organisation of American States (OAS); and
- OECD Convention on Combating Bribery of Foreign Public Officials in International Business Transactions.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- SEC Charges New York Executive With Insider Trading Ahead of Client Announcements
- In Company Compliance "Do As I Say, Not As I Do"
- Pharmacies Avoid False Claims Act Suit: Fox Rx Inc. v. Omnicare Inc. et al.
- Bank of America’s $16.65 Billion Settlement
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Issues Another Notice of Alleged Violations Concerning Up To Congestion Trades
- Another Court Weighs in on Rule 9(b)’s Requirements Under the False Claims Act
TRENDING LEGAL ANALYSIS