October 31, 2014
October 30, 2014
October 29, 2014
October 28, 2014
Getting the Deal Through: International Anti-Corruption Regulation 2013
1. International anti-corruption conventions
To which international anti-corruption conventions is your country a signatory?
Mexico is a party to the following anti-corruption conventions:
- United Nations Convention against Corruption;
- Inter-American Convention against Corruption, under the Organisation of American States (OAS); and
- OECD Convention on Combating Bribery of Foreign Public Officials in International Business Transactions.
©2014 Greenberg Traurig, LLP. All rights reserved.
- DaVita Healthcare Partners to Pay $350 Million to U.S. Government for Allegedly Violating the Anti-Kickback Statue under the False Claims Act
- Bostwick Laboratories Agrees to Pay U.S. Government $6.05 Million for Allegedly Violating the Anti-Kickback Statue; Whistleblower to Receive Reward
- Covered by CBA, Employee’s State Law Whistleblower Claim Preempted by Federal Law, New Jersey Court Rules
TRENDING LEGAL ANALYSIS