September 16, 2014
September 15, 2014
September 14, 2014
Gun Manufacturers Got More than $19 Million in State Subsidies over the Last Five Years
Maine senator: no red flag
Massachusetts’ $6m deal
New York: public good?
Kentucky: 100 new jobs
Reprinted by Permission © 2013, The Center for Public Integrity®. All Rights Reserved.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Payroll Deductions and Union Dues: Can Government Employers Still Encourage Employees to Support the United Way?
- North Carolina Legislative Update (Not the) End of Session
- Tax Reform in New York: Implications for Corporate America [VIDEO]
- Kentucky Supreme Court Approves Plugging Holes with Others' Piggy Banks using Budget Drafting
- IRS Releases Guidance on Effective Date for Treatment of Same-Sex Spouses in Qualified Retirement Plans
- IRS Guidance On Same-Gender Marriage - What Actions Should Plan Sponsors Take Now
TRENDING LEGAL ANALYSIS
More From This Author