The latest Facebook stats:
- 180 million U.S. users – 72% of the people in the U.S. using the Internet use Facebook
- 901 million worldwide users
- 526 million daily active users
- Average user spends 11.5 hours per month on Facebook/20 minutes per session on average
- 48% of U.S. Facebook users are 18-34 years old
- 1 of every 5 page views on the Internet in the U.S. occurred on Facebook
- 10 states account for 52% of visits to Facebook in 2012: California, Texas, New York, Florida, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Georgia, North Carolina.
- Facebook is the top overall site in the U.S., Canada, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore, and ranks 2nd in the UK, Brazil, France and Australia.
Are these facts reason enough for you to create a Facebook page for your law firm? Maybe if I also mention the fact that 3 of 4 consumers who hire attorneys use the Internet to either find or check out a lawyer during the search process?
Take some time this weekend and create a Facebook page for your law firm. It just takes a few minutes – the infographic below walks you through it.
If you don’t have anything to say on your Facebook page, then just share your blog posts. You can link directly to them from your Facebook page.
© The Rainmaker Institute, All Rights Reserved