July 25, 2014
July 24, 2014
Joint Press Statement Regarding OTC Derivatives Market
Global leaders and authorities overseeing the over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives market issued a joint press statement in furtherance of the agreement at the G-20 Pittsburgh Summit in 2009. In the joint statement, the leaders and authorities renewed their commitment to cooperate and consult each other in implementing sweeping changes to the OTC derivatives market, such as determinations regarding mandatory clearing requirements for certain derivatives products.
The joint press statement is available here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- SEC Approves FINRA Rule Limiting Expungement
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Releases Rule Enforcement Review of ICE Futures U.S.
- Watchdogs Petition SEC to Strengthen Prohibitions Against Impeding Complaints to SEC
- SEC Adopts Amendments to Money Market Fund Rules
- Bitcoin – Is Anyone In Charge?
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) Focuses on Cybersecurity at Standing Advisory Group Meeting