August 22, 2014
August 21, 2014
August 20, 2014
Joint Press Statement Regarding OTC Derivatives Market
Global leaders and authorities overseeing the over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives market issued a joint press statement in furtherance of the agreement at the G-20 Pittsburgh Summit in 2009. In the joint statement, the leaders and authorities renewed their commitment to cooperate and consult each other in implementing sweeping changes to the OTC derivatives market, such as determinations regarding mandatory clearing requirements for certain derivatives products.
The joint press statement is available here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- ISDA (International Swaps and Derivatives Association) Publishes Protocol for 2014 Credit Derivatives Definitions
- Divided Fourth Circuit Panel Rules On Burden of Proving Loss Causation in ERISA Fiduciary Breach Case
- California Finders Bill Trapped In The Weeds As Legislative Deadline Looms
- ICE Futures U.S. Issues Amendments to Exchange of Futures for Related Position (EFRP) Rule and FAQs
- SEC’s Office of Investor Education and Advocacy Releases Alert on Identifying Fraudulent Private Placements
- 10th Circuit Relies On Earnings Release and Compliance with Regulation S-K to Reject Claim of Material Omissions in Public Offering