September 20, 2014
September 19, 2014
September 18, 2014
Joint Press Statement Regarding OTC Derivatives Market
Global leaders and authorities overseeing the over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives market issued a joint press statement in furtherance of the agreement at the G-20 Pittsburgh Summit in 2009. In the joint statement, the leaders and authorities renewed their commitment to cooperate and consult each other in implementing sweeping changes to the OTC derivatives market, such as determinations regarding mandatory clearing requirements for certain derivatives products.
The joint press statement is available here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- D.C. Judge Rules in Favor of CFTC on Cross-Border Application of Dodd-Frank Rules
- Larger Rewards For Wall Street Whistleblowers May Be On The Horizon
- Steps to Becoming a Broker Dealer
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) Urges Audit Committee Scrutiny of Revenue Recognition
- What is FINRA? - Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc.
- UK Court Decision Demonstrates Importance of Compliance With ISDA Market Quotation Procedures