August 22, 2014
August 21, 2014
August 20, 2014
Medical Office Building (MOB) Financing Pointers
In the article "Tips for Pain-Free MOB Financing", Greg Vieceli gives a few things to consider when contemplating medical office building ownership and financing. In short, they are:
1. More MDs and specialties can mean less risk.
2. Get the partners to have skin in the game via a lease agreement and/or personal guaranties.
3. Financial transparency.
4. Designating a group representative.
5. And of course - location, location, location.
To read this article, visit Medical Office Today's website -
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Florida Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC) Regulatory Issues Update
- Wisconsin - Don’t Forget to Take the Real Estate Developer’s Rights as Collateral
- 2013-2014 Massachusetts Legislative Session Ends
- Foreign Investors Still Stimulating Miami’s Real Estate Boom
- The Hidden Impact Zoning Laws Have On Human Health
- Home Prices Keep Households Out of Market