January 31, 2015
January 30, 2015
January 29, 2015
Medical Office Building (MOB) Financing Pointers
In the article "Tips for Pain-Free MOB Financing", Greg Vieceli gives a few things to consider when contemplating medical office building ownership and financing. In short, they are:
1. More MDs and specialties can mean less risk.
2. Get the partners to have skin in the game via a lease agreement and/or personal guaranties.
3. Financial transparency.
4. Designating a group representative.
5. And of course - location, location, location.
To read this article, visit Medical Office Today's website -
- NYS Tax Department Reverses Position on Statutory Residence Rule
- Florida Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC) Regulatory Issues Update
- Supreme Court Rules that Borrowers May Exercise Right To Rescind Mortgage Loans By Providing Notice To Lender of Intent to Rescind Within Three Years of Loan Closing