September 20, 2014
September 19, 2014
September 18, 2014
Medical Office Building (MOB) Financing Pointers
In the article "Tips for Pain-Free MOB Financing", Greg Vieceli gives a few things to consider when contemplating medical office building ownership and financing. In short, they are:
1. More MDs and specialties can mean less risk.
2. Get the partners to have skin in the game via a lease agreement and/or personal guaranties.
3. Financial transparency.
4. Designating a group representative.
5. And of course - location, location, location.
To read this article, visit Medical Office Today's website -
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Florida Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC) Regulatory Issues Update
- Can You Shrink a Wisconsin Condominium Project?
- Mechanics Lien Subordination: Illinois Further Limits Construction Lenders’ Ability To Ensure Priority Against Mechanics Liens
- Banks May Be Required to Increase Reserves
- N.C. Supreme Court Issues Significant Ruling On Commercial Forbearance Agreements and Spousal Guaranties
- Client Check Getting Paid – Redux - Wisconsin