July 31, 2014
July 30, 2014
Medical Office Building (MOB) Financing Pointers
In the article "Tips for Pain-Free MOB Financing", Greg Vieceli gives a few things to consider when contemplating medical office building ownership and financing. In short, they are:
1. More MDs and specialties can mean less risk.
2. Get the partners to have skin in the game via a lease agreement and/or personal guaranties.
3. Financial transparency.
4. Designating a group representative.
5. And of course - location, location, location.
To read this article, visit Medical Office Today's website -
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Florida Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC) Regulatory Issues Update
- Positive Report for South Florida Commercial Real Estate
- Citigroup Settles with DOJ for $7 Billion
- Main Street Cashes $3.1 Billion in Checks from Wall Street
- Big Banks Argue that Shorter Limitations Period Should Apply to MBS (Mortgage Backed Securities) Claims
- Caution Required When Creating Self-Directed IRA's - Individual Retirement Account