July 28, 2014
July 25, 2014
Pure Michigan Solar Panel
Contractors Building Supply of Copemish has signed an agreement to produce solar panel in its facility. The joint venture agreement is with Sonali Energees USA LLC, the New Jersey based subsidiary of India-based Sonali Energees. The agreement calls for the Michigan company to be the exclusive manufacturer and assembler of Sonali solar panels for the U.S. The solar panels will be an Underwriters Laboratory approved, U.S. content, Michigan-made product.
This product appears to be ideally suited for the Pure Michigan labeling and promotion. It could feature video of wind turbines, small hydro, bio-digesters at farms, and solar panels. What a great way that would be to promote our great state and the efforts to utilize green energy. If only we had a great energy policy to match.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Energy & Environmental Law Update - July 28, 2014
- New Mexico Issues a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking to Revise its State Rural Universal Service Fund
- New Transportation Investment Center Boosts P3 (Public-Private Partnerships) Projects: “P3 or Not P3?” That is the Question. Obama Says: “P3.”
- Energy & Environmental Law Update - July 21, 2014
- Puerto Rico and Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) Seek Dismissal of Bondholder Challenge to Territory’s Bankruptcy Statute
- FERC Proposes to Approve NERC (North American Electric Reliability Corporation) Physical Security Standard