September 17, 2014
September 16, 2014
September 15, 2014
USCIS Announces Expanded e-Request Services
On November 21, USCIS announced that it has expanded the services it offers through its e-Request system. The e-Request system is a web-based tool that allows customers to place an inquiry with USCIS for certain applications and petitions in certain situations. Examples include cases pending longer than posted processing times, cases where ASC Appointment notices (biometrics notices) should have been issued but were not, and cases in which a Service center generates a notice with a typographical error.
Last Tuesday, USCIS announced that e-Request now allows customers to use e-Request for the following additional services:
- Submit a service request for all forms to inquire about the status of an application or petition outside normal processing times, or to notify USCIS of an administrative error on a notice or document sent.
- For forms I-90 (application to renew or replace permanent resident card) and N-400 (Application for Naturalization), e-Request now allows customers to inquire about ASC appointment notices or other notices.
- Submit inquiries regarding accessibility for individuals with disabilities.
We'll continue to monitor the services provided through e-Request and will provide updates on any changes.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Get the CBP iPhone App and Skip the Customs Line
- DOL Institutes Enhanced Password Requirements for Permanent Case Management System (PERM) Users
- DOS and CBP Announce Fix for Certain Visa Applicants Who Are Experiencing Consular Delays Due to Recent Technical Challenges
- UK Home Office Announces New Technology Sector Visa Route
- The 2014 Forecast For Employers
- Dealing with Personal Information at the Water’s Edge… Re: U.S. Safe Harbor Program