Immigration Practice - Mintz Levin
- (617) 348-4468
We’ve earned our national and international reputation for excellence and innovation, and our Immigration Practice attorneys serve as trusted business advisors for top-tier companies with offices throughout the world.
Mintz Levin has a successful track record working with—and lobbying—government entities involved in immigration and naturalization matters, including the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the State Department (including consular offices abroad), and the Department of Labor.
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
Articles in the National Law Review database by Immigration Practice - Mintz Levin:
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Revises Form I-9 Re: Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Posted On Sat, 2013-03-09 20:30)
- April 1 Deadline for Filing H-1B Visa Petitions Approaches (Posted On Sat, 2013-03-02 07:06)
- It’s Time to Prepare H-1B Visa Petitions for Fiscal Year 2014 (Posted On Sat, 2013-02-02 21:10)
- USCIS Announces New Filing Option for Canadian TNs (Posted On Sat, 2012-10-06 23:02)
- 2014 Diversity Lottery Instructions Are Now Available (Posted On Fri, 2012-10-05 12:06)
- Deferred Action Program Now Implemented by Homeland Security (Posted On Thu, 2012-08-16 10:17)
- Continue to Use the Current Form I-9 for Employment Eligibility Verification Beyond 8/31/2012 (Posted On Wed, 2012-08-15 17:03)
- J-1 Visa Shortage Expected: Act Now if You Wish to Host a J-1 Intern or Trainee (Posted On Sun, 2012-07-15 08:05)
- Arizona v. United States: Supreme Court Reaffirms Federal Government’s Power in Immigration Arena (Posted On Wed, 2012-06-27 07:45)
- H-1B Cap Hit for Fiscal Year 2013 (Posted On Wed, 2012-06-13 13:43)
- Immigration Alert June 1‚ 2012 Immigration Alert: H-1B Cap Update for FY 2013 (Posted On Fri, 2012-06-01 18:19)
- USCIS ELIS: New Online Processing of Immigration Applications (Posted On Tue, 2012-05-29 01:30)
- Employment-Based Second Preference (EB-2) Unavailable for China and India (Posted On Thu, 2012-05-17 07:49)
- Proposed Changes to Form I-9: Comments May Be Submitted until May 29, 2012 (Posted On Wed, 2012-05-02 10:34)
- Employment-Based Second Preference (EB-2) Cut-off Dates for China and India Projected to Retrogress Significantly in May or June 2012 (Posted On Mon, 2012-03-19 20:39)
- April 1 Deadline for Filing H-1B Visa Petitions Approaches (Posted On Tue, 2012-02-14 10:47)