Janet Ellen Raasch
Janet Ellen Raasch is a writer, ghostwriter, editor and marketing communications consultant who works closely with lawyers – to help them achieve name recognition and new business through creation and placement of content for the Internet (especially social media) as well as publication of articles and books for print.
Janet Ellen Raasch has written 16 books, all or part of 30 websites and well over 1,000 published articles. These articles have appeared in recognized legal and marketing publications online and in print throughout the United States -- and also in Canada, the U.K., Hong Kong, India and Israel. She is a professional journalist with an MA in Journalism.
- Strategic Writing And Ghostwriting
Articles in the National Law Review database by Janet Ellen Raasch:
- Client Conversations Strengthen Relationships, Lead to New Business (Posted On Tue, 2013-04-09 14:01)
- Public Relations Skills Boost Law Firms (Posted On Wed, 2013-03-06 11:00)
- Easy, Essential Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Lawyers and Law firms (Posted On Wed, 2013-02-06 18:21)
- Next Generation of Law Firm Websites Influenced by Social Media (Posted On Tue, 2012-10-30 10:46)
- Process Helps Lawyers Accept, Implement Innovation (Posted On Tue, 2012-10-09 15:07)
- Relationship-based marketing works best for law firms (Posted On Tue, 2012-08-28 10:02)
- New brand world: How law firms brand and re-brand (Posted On Thu, 2012-08-23 10:01)
- Doing Well By Doing Good: Law Firm Social Responsibility (Posted On Thu, 2012-06-07 14:07)
- Law Firm Culture: Understand Before Joining; Embrace to Succeed (Posted On Fri, 2012-03-09 14:04)