September 01, 2014
August 31, 2014
August 30, 2014
How Facebook Graph Search Differs From Google Search
Confused about how the new Facebook Graph Search will differ from Google Search? Here is a simplistic look:
I would venture to say that this infographic may be a tad harsh with Google – for example, when I Google “best coffee shops” I did get some local listings for coffee shops in my area, but they were just coffee places close to me – not ones that I or anyone whose opinion I care about would necessarily say are the “best” coffee shops. Google also served up some articles from the Huffington Post and other publications for the best coffee shops in Houston and D.C., which I don’t care about.
What Facebook Graph Search is supposed to do for me when I type in “best coffee shops” is show me the places my friends like. That is an endorsement I can use.
See the difference?
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Grow Your Email List for Free in 5 Simple Steps
- Why Mobile is a Must for Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Attorneys
- 5 Great Ideas That Answer the Question: What Do I Write on My Law Firm Blog? [VIDEO]
- Avoiding Social Media’s Legal Pitfalls
- How to Perfect Your Ability to Persuade [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Adwords Changing Exact Match and Phrase Match Keywords