October 01, 2014
September 30, 2014
September 29, 2014
How Facebook Graph Search Differs From Google Search
Confused about how the new Facebook Graph Search will differ from Google Search? Here is a simplistic look:
I would venture to say that this infographic may be a tad harsh with Google – for example, when I Google “best coffee shops” I did get some local listings for coffee shops in my area, but they were just coffee places close to me – not ones that I or anyone whose opinion I care about would necessarily say are the “best” coffee shops. Google also served up some articles from the Huffington Post and other publications for the best coffee shops in Houston and D.C., which I don’t care about.
What Facebook Graph Search is supposed to do for me when I type in “best coffee shops” is show me the places my friends like. That is an endorsement I can use.
See the difference?
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- 6 Design Action Items Every Law Firm Website Must Take
- Common Social Media Profile Picture Mistakes
- Arkansas Judge Ousted For Improper Social Media Posts
- 6 Steps to Get Your Law Firm to Stand Out Online
- Law Firm Mergers: Squire Patton Boggs – Where’s the Website?
- How Social Media Can Help Attorneys Build a Robust Referral Network