September 02, 2014
September 01, 2014
August 31, 2014
New Employment Verification Form I-9 Available in Spanish
The new Form I-9 is available and may be completed in English and Spanish. In addition, USCIS has published a Handbook for Employers to provide guidance for completing the new Form I-9.
USCIS requires employers to use the new Form I-9 on May 7, 2013, but it may be used immediately. USCIS will accept prior versions of Form I-9, "(Rev. 08/07/09) Y" and "(Rev. 02/02/09) N", until May 7, 2013.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the new Form I-9.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- EEOC to Sign National Memorandum of Understanding with Mexico Aug. 29
- Department of State Releases September 2014 Visa Bulletin
- DOS and CBP Announce Fix for Certain Visa Applicants Who Are Experiencing Consular Delays Due to Recent Technical Challenges
- Technical Problems with Bureau of Consular Affairs’ Passport/Visa Issuance Systems
- Department of State Releases New Guidance Regarding Ongoing Consular Consolidated Database and Visa Issuance Delays
- Computer Glitch at State Department Causes Major Delays for U.S. Passports and Visas