July 30, 2014
July 29, 2014
July 28, 2014
New Employment Verification Form I-9 Available in Spanish
The new Form I-9 is available and may be completed in English and Spanish. In addition, USCIS has published a Handbook for Employers to provide guidance for completing the new Form I-9.
USCIS requires employers to use the new Form I-9 on May 7, 2013, but it may be used immediately. USCIS will accept prior versions of Form I-9, "(Rev. 08/07/09) Y" and "(Rev. 02/02/09) N", until May 7, 2013.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the new Form I-9.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Computer Glitch at State Department Causes Major Delays for U.S. Passports and Visas
- USCIS Rolls Out Full-Scale Implementation of L-1 Site Visit Program: Employers of L-1 Transferees Should Now Set up Processes to Prepare for Such Visits
- Department of State Releases August 2014 Visa Bulletin
- Undocumented Workers May Pursue Claims Under California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA), So Says the California Supreme Court
- Processing Improvements in I-924 Adjudication re: EB-5 Applications
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Gets Graded By Homeland Security: What Does this Mean for Employers?