September 23, 2014
September 22, 2014
September 21, 2014
September 20, 2014
New Employment Verification Form I-9 Available in Spanish
The new Form I-9 is available and may be completed in English and Spanish. In addition, USCIS has published a Handbook for Employers to provide guidance for completing the new Form I-9.
USCIS requires employers to use the new Form I-9 on May 7, 2013, but it may be used immediately. USCIS will accept prior versions of Form I-9, "(Rev. 08/07/09) Y" and "(Rev. 02/02/09) N", until May 7, 2013.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the new Form I-9.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Revised Colorado Employment Verification Form Must be Used as of October 1, 2014
- Colorado Employers Must Use New Employment Affirmation Form Beginning October 1
- Myanmar Alert – Securing Visas Upon Arriving in the Country on the Increase
- The Optional Practical Training Dilemma for Foreign Students
- Cap Count for H-2B Non-Immigrants (As of September 12, 2014)
- Kuwait Authorities Conducting a Wide-Scale Enforcement Action on Alleged Fraudulent Immigration Filings