August 31, 2014
August 30, 2014
August 29, 2014
Senator Leahy Proposes EB-5 Amendment to Immigration Reform Bill
Laura Reiff has published an article on EB-5 Visa Blog analyzing the recent EB-5 amendment proposed by Senator Patrick Leahy to The Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013. This amendment carries the potential for significant changes to the EB-5 Program. To read the full article click here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Immigration Reform Update
- EEOC to Sign National Memorandum of Understanding with Mexico Aug. 29
- Lawful Permanent Residents: Can I Get a Re-Entry Permit?
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Schedules Quarterly EB-5 Stakeholder Teleconference for September 10th
- House Republicans Pass Bills to Discontinue DACA, Provide Funding to Address Border Crisis
- New York Legislature Considering State Citizenship to Undocumented Residents