Deborah L. Lu, Shareholder
Deborah L. Lu, Ph.D. is a shareholder in the New York office of Vedder Price P.C. and a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property Group.
Dr. Lu obtains and evaluates intellectual property protection, manages complex patent portfolios and counsels clients regarding validity, freedom-to-operate and patentability in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. In particular, she prepares and prosecutes patent applications. She is involved in both ex parte and inter partes reexaminations and interferences. Dr. Lu enforces patents in the United States and throughout the world. She also negotiates transactions involving intellectual property issues such as licenses and agreements.
- Vedder Price
Articles in the National Law Review database by Deborah L. Lu:
- USPTO Issues Final Rules and Guidelines Governing First-Inventor-to-File Provision (Posted On Fri, 2013-03-08 09:06)
- Top 10 Changes under the America Invents Act (Posted On Sun, 2013-01-27 23:11)
- Draft Biosimilars Approval Guideline Released by FDA: More Questions than Answers? (Posted On Thu, 2012-04-12 21:06)
- Summary of the America Invents Act (Posted On Thu, 2012-04-12 17:02)
- Leahy-Smith America Invents Act (Posted On Mon, 2011-09-19 03:41)
- Myriad Federal Circuit Decision Affirms Patentability of Claims to “Isolated” DNA but Methods Involving Only “Comparing” or “Analyzing” DNA Sequences Unpatentable and No Declaratory Judgment for Those Who Simply Disagree With Patent (Posted On Thu, 2011-08-04 09:59)
- Supreme Court Attempts to Clarify Bayh-Dole Act (Posted On Thu, 2011-06-09 17:38)
- Patent Application Drafting for International Prosecution: Practice Tips (Posted On Thu, 2011-05-26 03:10)
- The Uncertain Future of Isolated DNA Patents (Posted On Tue, 2010-12-21 11:41)