Eldora L. Ellison, Ph.D. , Director
Dr. Ellison is a director in the Biotechnology/Chemical Group of intellectual property specialty law firm Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox P.L.L.C. She has represented clients in over a dozen patent interferences before the United States Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences. Her practice includes counseling clients on intellectual property strategy; evaluating patent portfolios, e.g., for invalidity, non-infringement, freedom-to-operate and due diligence analyses; representing clients in patent litigation and in patent reexamination proceedings; and preparing and prosecuting patent applications. Dr. Ellison has represented a variety of types of clients, including large corporations, small start-up companies, universities, and other not-for-profit organizations.
- Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox P.L.L.C.
Articles in the National Law Review database by Eldora L. Ellison, Ph.D. :
- Immediate Changes for Patent Reform Under the America Invents Act (Posted On Sun, 2011-09-11 12:39)
- New Options for Challenging Patents Before the USPTO Under the America Invents Act (Posted On Fri, 2011-09-09 09:48)
- 10 Things To Know About Post-Grant Review Under The America Invents Act of 2011 (Posted On Thu, 2011-09-08 14:00)
- Patent Reform is on the Immediate Horizon - New Options for Challenging Patents Before the USPTO (Posted On Wed, 2011-07-06 10:31)
- Challenging Patents Before the USPTO: Looking Ahead to a World of Patent Reexaminations, Post-Grant Reviews and Inter Partes Reviews (Posted On Mon, 2010-07-12 08:18)
- Use of Interferences to Challenge Patents Before the USPTO (Posted On Thu, 2010-07-08 15:25)