Eldora L. Ellison, Ph.D. , Director
Dr. Ellison is a Director in the Biotech/Chemical and Litigation Practice Groups. Over the course of her nineteen-year career, she has gained extensive experience in inter partes patent matters, building on a strong foundation in patent prosecution. Dr. Ellison’s experience includes representing clients in more than a dozen inter partes review proceedings, more than fifteen patent interferences, and in various patent reexaminations and district court litigations. Dr. Ellison's practice also includes evaluating patent portfolios, e.g., for due diligence analyses, invalidity, non-infringement, or freedom-to-operate; preparing and prosecuting patent applications; counseling clients on intellectual property strategy, including Hatch-Waxman issues; and resolving inventorship disputes. Dr. Ellison represents a variety of types of clients, including large multinational corporations, start-up companies, and not-for-profit organizations. Dr. Ellison has been recognized as a leading practitioner in the life sciences.
- Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox P.L.L.C.
Articles in the National Law Review database by Eldora L. Ellison, Ph.D. :
- Immediate Changes for Patent Reform Under the America Invents Act (Posted On Sun, 2011-09-11 12:39)
- New Options for Challenging Patents Before the USPTO Under the America Invents Act (Posted On Fri, 2011-09-09 09:48)
- 10 Things To Know About Post-Grant Review Under The America Invents Act of 2011 (Posted On Thu, 2011-09-08 14:00)
- Patent Reform is on the Immediate Horizon - New Options for Challenging Patents Before the USPTO (Posted On Wed, 2011-07-06 10:31)
- Challenging Patents Before the USPTO: Looking Ahead to a World of Patent Reexaminations, Post-Grant Reviews and Inter Partes Reviews (Posted On Mon, 2010-07-12 08:18)
- Use of Interferences to Challenge Patents Before the USPTO (Posted On Thu, 2010-07-08 15:25)