Eric R. Blythe, Associate
- (617) 348-4913
Eric is an Associate in the Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Commercial Law Section and is based in the firm's Boston office.
Prior to joining the firm, he served as legal counsel at the Massachusetts State House. There, he worked for the State Representative for Marshfield and Scituate where he researched and reported on issues such as: affordable housing, end-of-life health care, court-appointed attorney regulations, the tax-expenditure budget and pension reform. Eric also drafted legislation regarding issues ranging from freedom of speech rights to nuclear power plant regulation. He was a Summer Associate at Mintz Levin in 2009.
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
Articles in the National Law Review database by Eric R. Blythe:
- Where Do Your Interests Lie Under Chapter 15 of the Bankruptcy Code? (Posted On Wed, 2013-05-01 04:30)
- An Insider’s Guide to Evading Absolute Priority? Seventh Circuit: New Value Competition Requirements Apply to Insiders (Posted On Fri, 2013-03-08 17:08)
- Bankruptcy Abroad: US Creditors’ Rights Remain Relevant in Chapter 15 (Posted On Sun, 2012-12-23 02:11)
- Supreme Court Upholds the Right to “Credit bid” in RadLAX Gateway Hotel, LLC, et al. v. Amalgamated Bank (Posted On Mon, 2012-06-25 22:49)
- Court Dismisses Public Pension Fund's Bankruptcy Case (Posted On Fri, 2012-06-15 14:05)
- First Bankruptcy Filed by a Public Pension Fund (Posted On Sat, 2012-05-26 13:25)