One of the consequences of the globalization of world economies is the globalization of human resources. Barnes & Thornburg LLP's immigration practice complements our international and labor and employment practices and serves the needs of both corporate and individual clients by advising them on compliance with current immigration laws, U.S. Department of Labor regulations governing the employment of foreign nationals in the United States, and the movement of international personnel under the NAFTA. Individual clients who seek counsel from the firm's immigration services include, among others, multinational managers, professionals, investors, entrepreneurs, university faculty and research staff, medical professionals, foreign spouses of U.S. citizens, entertainers, and athletes. Barnes & Thornburg’s Immigration Practice Group can provide prompt and cost-effective immigration services to match your company or individual needs.
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
Articles in the National Law Review database by Immigration Practice:
- New Immigration I-94 Arrival/Departure Record Card Automation (Posted On Wed, 2013-04-17 03:17)
- Immigration Bill Proposes Substantial Reforms in Access to High-Skilled Foreign Workers in the U.S. (Posted On Fri, 2013-02-01 19:06)
- The Rush to File H-1B Visa Petitions for the Next Fiscal Year Quota Starts April 1, 2013 (Posted On Thu, 2013-01-10 11:34)
- Immigration Law Alert - The White House Reports Extension of Certain Immigration Programs (Posted On Tue, 2012-10-02 14:08)
- Deferred Action Program for Young Undocumented Immigrants (Posted On Thu, 2012-06-28 15:05)