Jesse Witten, Partner
- (202) 230-5146
Jesse A. Witten is a partner in the firm's Commercial Litigation Practice Group and is a member of the White Collar Criminal Defense & Corporate Investigations Team. Before joining Drinker Biddle, he served as a Deputy Associate Attorney General in the United States Department of Justice where his duties included co-chairing the DOJ's health care fraud task force. He also served as a Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the DOJ Environment and Natural Resources Division. He previously was a partner with an international law firm.
Jesse publishes in the Life Sciences Now blog.
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
Articles in the National Law Review database by Jesse Witten:
- Privately Held Medical Device and Drug Companies Face Unique Sunshine Act Challenges (Posted On Sun, 2013-05-19 23:11)
- Second Circuit Rejects Government’s Off-Label Enforcement Approach (Posted On Mon, 2012-12-10 18:08)
- DOJ and SEC Issue Long-Awaited Resource Guide to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (Posted On Fri, 2012-11-23 08:13)
- Pharmaceutical Industry Executives Face Enforcement Risks Under The Responsible Corporate Officer Doctrine (Posted On Sat, 2012-09-01 07:03)
- Technology: Medical device companies may see increased regulation (Posted On Sat, 2012-08-18 15:02)
- Thoughts on the D.C. Pharmaceutical Detailer’s License Requirement (Posted On Sun, 2012-07-22 13:07)
- Massachusetts Amends Its Drug and Device Marketing Law (Posted On Mon, 2012-07-16 21:05)
- Abbott Off-Label Settlement Facts and Figures (Posted On Mon, 2012-06-25 04:19)
- HHS-OIG Changes Boilerplate in its Advisory Opinions, But It’s Still Unfair (Posted On Sun, 2012-06-24 04:12)