Kenneth A. Hoogstra
Ken Hoogstra advises clients on such matters as ERISA compliance for welfare and pension plans, qualified and non-qualified plan design and administration and stock-based compensation arrangements. Ken also counsels both public and private companies on a wide variety of securities laws issues, including compliance with SEC filing requirements and exempt stock offerings. He also advises public companies regarding their compliance obligations under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002. Additionally, Ken maintains an extensive employment-based immigration practice, with a particular emphasis on immigration options for health care professionals, engineers, intra-company transferees and computer consultants.
He is a member of the Milwaukee and American Bar Associations and the State Bar of Wisconsin. Ken is also a member of Wisconsin Retirement Plan Professionals, Ltd. and the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
- von Briesen & Roper, S.C.
Articles in the National Law Review database by Kenneth A. Hoogstra:
- Proposed Rules Modify Electronic Health Records (EHR) Exception under Federal Anti-Kickback Statute and Stark Law (Posted On Thu, 2013-04-11 03:11)
- Plan Fiduciary Responsibilities under the DOL's Service Provider Disclosure Rules - What Do I Do With All These Fee Disclosures? (Posted On Tue, 2012-07-10 17:05)
- Immigration Help for Hospitals: USCIS Issues Memorandum on H-1B Cap Exemption (Posted On Sat, 2011-03-19 00:11)
- SEC Adopts Say-on-Pay Rules (Posted On Thu, 2011-03-17 16:09)
- The Impact of The Dodd-Frank Act on Public Company Executive Compensation (Posted On Fri, 2010-10-15 10:28)