Lee J. Eulgen, Partner
Lee J. Eulgen has significant experience in intellectual property litigation, negotiation and counseling, including trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret, trade dress, domain name, entertainment, unfair competition and privacy-related matters. In particular, Lee has firstchaired myriad intellectual property disputes, and he has handled numerous brand and technology- driven transactions, including sophisticated licensing transactions, as well as mergers, acquisitions, and asset transfers.
In addition, Lee is well versed in strategic global trademark portfolio management, including worldwide trademark clearance, prosecution and enforcement matters. Lee has also handled numerous complex licensing and procurement transactions involving intricate intellectual property and other issues, including such transactions involving overseas manufacturers in jurisdictions such as mainland China, the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the P.R.C., and Taiwan.
- Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP
Articles in the National Law Review database by Lee J. Eulgen:
- New Concerns Over Product Liability Risk for Trademark Licensors (Posted On Wed, 2012-12-12 12:05)
- Is Continued Employment Enough to Uphold Invention Assignment Agreements? (Posted On Thu, 2012-10-25 09:02)
- 7th Circuit: Trademark Owners in Bankruptcy Cannot Revoke License Agreements (Posted On Tue, 2012-08-21 19:02)
- Brand Owners Take Note: gTLD Applications Revealed, Comment Period Begins (Posted On Fri, 2012-06-29 17:02)
- Fourth Circuit Gives Rosetta Stone Another Chance to Prove its AdWords Case (Posted On Fri, 2012-04-27 15:01)
- Don’t Ignore Governmental Mechanisms for Protecting Intellectual Property Rights (Posted On Wed, 2012-02-08 13:30)
- New Domain Name Registry Application Period Now Open Though Critics Urge Delay (Posted On Thu, 2012-02-02 05:45)
- Big Changes Coming to the Internet’s Domain Name System (Posted On Mon, 2011-10-31 03:29)
- Protecting Your Brand in the New .XXX Top-Level Domain (Posted On Thu, 2011-10-27 14:35)