Megan N. Gates, Member
- (617) 348-4443
Megan is a Member in the firm’s Corporate & Securities Section and Co-chair of the Securities Practice Group. She concentrates her practice on providing counsel to biotechnology, life science and technology companies in public and private financings, in merger and acquisition transactions, and with respect to compliance obligations under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Megan frequently advises clients on corporate governance matters, including compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002. She also has extensive experience with tender offers, exchange offers, and going-private transactions.
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
Articles in the National Law Review database by Megan N. Gates:
- Preparation for 2012 Fiscal Year-End Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Filings and 2013 Annual Shareholder Meetings (Posted On Mon, 2013-02-25 10:40)
- SEC Proposes Rules to Allow General Solicitation in Private Offerings under Rule 506 (Posted On Mon, 2012-09-17 03:03)
- Focus on Easing Capital Formation for Private Companies: JOBS Act to Ease Capital Formation for Public and Private Companies and Reduce Regulatory Burdens on Emerging Growth Companies (Posted On Thu, 2012-04-05 17:14)
- JOBS Act to Ease Capital Formation for Public and Private Companies and Reduce Regulatory Burdens on Emerging Growth Companies (Posted On Thu, 2012-04-05 15:57)
- Preparation for 2011 Fiscal Year SEC Filings and 2012 Annual Shareholder Meetings (Posted On Fri, 2012-01-20 03:00)