Our Boston team provides advocacy and strategic consulting on public policy issues in Massachusetts. We advocate for our clients with policy makers on Beacon Hill, at Boston City Hall, and at the local level, providing services in the areas of state and local government relations, real estate and project development, and crisis communications. We also offer energy advisory servicesand transportation advisory services, as well as ethics, lobbying and campaign finance consulting. Our latest initiative, a new Center for Health Law & Policy, brings diverse stakeholders together to improve our nation's health care system.
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
Articles in the National Law Review database by ML Strategies:
- Crunch Time for Employers: IRS/Treasury Hearing on Employer Shared Responsibility under the Affordable Care Act (Posted On Wed, 2013-04-24 19:09)
- Legislative Alert for the Week of April 8, 2013 (Posted On Thu, 2013-04-11 16:31)
- Trade Update: Miscellaneous Tariff Bill & 2013 Trade Policy Agenda (Posted On Sun, 2013-03-10 02:30)
- Summary of Executive Order on Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity (Posted On Tue, 2013-02-19 08:40)
- Legislative Update: Congress Returns for Final Session Before Elections (Posted On Thu, 2012-09-13 18:06)
- Energy and Environment Update- July 29, 2012 (Posted On Tue, 2012-07-31 14:04)
- Financial Services Leglislative and Regulatory Update- July 30, 2012 (Posted On Tue, 2012-07-31 05:09)
- Health Care Reform Update - July 9, 2012 (Posted On Tue, 2012-07-10 18:03)
- Massachusetts Regulatory and Legislative Update March 2012 (Posted On Fri, 2012-03-16 03:24)