Marc D. Policastro, Shareholder
Mr. Policastro is a transactional, business attorney, who focuses his practice in development, redevelopment, environmental compliance cases, corporate transactional matters, land use, zoning and business counseling. Admitted to practice in New Jersey and New York, he has represented numerous national developers, manufacturers, cogeneration facilities and utilities, automobile dealerships, lenders, borrowers and municipal boards in myriad land use contexts, including commercial and residential development and due diligence matters. He also focuses on complex remediation cases and general environmental compliance counseling. He has significant experience in ISRA, Spill Act, LSRP, UST and related hazardous substance regulatory matters and redevelopment of contaminated sites. Mr. Policastro is originally from New York City and was raised in Holmdel, NJ. Mr. Policastro attended Christian Brothers Academy, University of Richmond and Seton Hall Law School. He now resides with his two children in Little Silver, NJ.
Mr. Policastro is the author of The Remediation Wire, a blog devoted to a broad range of environmental news, laws, regulations and upcoming events in the environmental field.
Mr. Policastro is also the co-author of New Jersey Redevelopment Blog, a blog devoted to to news and updates regarding all Redevelopment matters, laws, news and updates throughout New Jersey.
- Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla, P.C.
Articles in the National Law Review database by Marc D. Policastro:
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) Issues Guidance Document for May, 2014 Remediation Deadline (Posted On Fri, 2013-05-17 14:55)
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) Weighs in on 2014 Remediation Deadlines (Posted On Mon, 2013-03-11 09:00)
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) Weighs in on 2014 Remediation Deadlines (Posted On Thu, 2013-03-07 06:01)
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection "NJDEP" Weighs in on 2014 Remediation Deadlines (Posted On Mon, 2013-03-04 19:22)
- Modifying No Further Action Letters Under the New Jersey Privatized Site Remediation Program (Posted On Sun, 2013-03-03 12:11)
- Advisory for Immediate Evaluation of Contaminated Sites (Posted On Fri, 2012-11-09 18:11)
- NJ Appellate Court Invalidates NJDEP Regulations for Exemption From The Industrial Site Recovery Act (Posted On Fri, 2012-07-13 11:04)