Paul H. Schneider, Shareholder
- (732) 741-3900
Mr. Schneider, co-chair of the Litigation Practice Area, focuses his practice in environmental, redevelopment, land use, regulatory, real estate and affordable housing law, and litigation. Mr. Schneider also handles a wide variety of redevelopment matters as well as corporate and commercial litigation. In addition to handling major litigation before both the state and federal courts and the Office of Administrative Law, he has extensive experience before the New Jersey Supreme Court and the Appellate Division.
Mr. Schneider represents real estate developers and other businesses in all types of environmental and land use matters, including permitting and compliance in the areas of water, wetlands, waste, and air; brownfields redevelopment; site remediation; and transactional. He also represents landowners in cost recovery actions, as well as in enforcement actions brought by government or environmental groups.
- Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla, P.C.
Articles in the National Law Review database by Paul H. Schneider:
- New Jersey Court Clips Highlands Council’s Wings, Upholds Exemption (Posted On Sat, 2013-05-18 12:05)
- New Jersey Arbitration Act Fills Gaps In Agreements To Arbitrate (Posted On Wed, 2013-05-15 21:21)
- New Jersey Supreme Court Bars Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) From Warrantless Residential Inspections (Posted On Sat, 2013-04-13 22:07)
- New Jersey Appellate Court Upholds Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) Waiver Rule (Posted On Fri, 2013-03-22 10:14)
- GH&C’s Paul Schneider Prevails Before New Jersey Supreme Court (Posted On Fri, 2013-03-08 22:10)
- Courts Are Open For Developer Seeking Release of Performance Bonds (Posted On Sat, 2013-02-23 23:30)
- Appellate Division Narrowly Construes Highlands Act Exemption (Posted On Wed, 2013-02-20 20:03)
- New Jersey Supreme Court Reinforces Right to Jury Trial in Civil Cases (Posted On Fri, 2013-01-25 08:08)
- New Jersey DEP Denies Initial Waiver Requests (Posted On Sat, 2013-01-12 16:12)
- New Jersey Court Reaffirms “Reasonable Use Rule” (Posted On Fri, 2013-01-11 22:05)
- EPA Backpedals on Stormwater Rule (Posted On Thu, 2013-01-10 20:07)
- New Jersey Court Rejects Effort to Shift Blame to Environmental Consultants (Posted On Thu, 2012-12-20 18:15)
- New Jersey Appellate Court Resurrects COAH (Council on Affordable Housing) (Posted On Fri, 2012-03-09 12:28)