Scott E. Hunt, Partner
- 314.621.5070 ext. 7223
A member of the firm’s Tax practice group, Scott Hunt handles matters relating to employee benefit and exempt organizations issues.
In the heavily regulated and constantly evolving field of employee benefits law, Scott monitors and analyzes all new legislation and regulations. He regularly designs stock option plans, phantom or restricted stocks, bonuses and various other types of incentive compensation plans and arrangements and advises with respect to tax, securities and corporate law issues that arise in connection with the establishment and administration of such plans.
Scott assists clients in the creation, maintenance or operation of welfare benefit plans including self-insured and fully insured health plans as well as voluntary employees’ beneficiary associations (VEBAs). These operational issues encompass complex COBRA matters.
- Armstrong Teasdale
Articles in the National Law Review database by Scott E. Hunt:
- New IRS Rules for Employer Shared Responsibility Provisions under Health Care Reform (Posted On Tue, 2013-01-22 16:02)
- Medicare Tax Increase: Should You Increase Your Withholdings? (Posted On Fri, 2012-07-20 10:03)
- IRS Releases Sample Language for Code Section 83(b) Election (Posted On Wed, 2012-07-18 03:02)
- Form W-2 Reporting for Employer-Sponsored Health Coverage: Is Your Organization Prepared? (Posted On Sat, 2012-07-07 13:05)
- A Third “Last” Chance to Disclose Income from Foreign Accounts to the IRS (Posted On Mon, 2012-05-14 18:30)