August 21, 2014
August 20, 2014
August 19, 2014
August 18, 2014
Guide to Step-Parenting & Blended Families (Helpguide.org)
After a divorce, while you may not be ready to commit to a new relationship, many will likely arrive at that place sometime in the future. Statistics, however, show second (or subsequent) marriages have a significantly higher percentage of failure than first marriages. The internet is filled with many useful topics and issues to consider – well before you and your new significant other are ready to exchange vows. In this cite, you will find many useful suggestions on how you can work together on ensuring a smooth(er) transition for both your families. We hope that peace and continued wonderful new and old relationship can be deepened, however, after divorce.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- IRA Rollover Trap (in Divorce Cases)
- Business Succession Planning Best Begun Early
- Expanding Employer Responsibilities in Ontario Regarding Employee Parent and Family Obligations
- Child Custody Transfers-When Does the Statutory Parental Presumption Apply?
- College Tuition and Child Support in Kentucky
- Increased Child Support Guidelines for Virginia