The CPA Perspective: How COVID-19 Impacts Tax Planning and Compliance
Understanding the terms and provisions in the CARES Act and how they intersect is critical to CPAs, tax advisors and return preparers for effective tax planning and compliance.
Join our discussion as we consider responses to and opportunities presented by COVID-19, both from a US and non-US viewpoint, as they impact funds, investors and individuals.
• Employee retention tax credits and 941 preparation
• Sourcing of personal services income
• Tax nexus considerations
• Cash flow strategies
• Debt considerations for private equity
• Depressed interest rates and asset values in estate planning
• Intentionally defective grantor trust (IDGT)
• State tax residency implications of travel restrictions related to COVID-19
• Cross-border tax considerations
CLE Credit is pending in California, Illinois, New York and Texas. A Uniform Certificate of Attendance will be made available to participants requesting CLE Credit in all other states. CPE Credit is