Center for Public Integrity
The mission of the Center for Public Integrity is to produce original investigative journalism about significant public issues to make institutional power more transparent and accountable. To pursue its mission, the Center:
- Generates high-quality, accessible investigative reports, databases, and contextual analysis on issues of public importance.
- Disseminates work to journalists, policymakers, scholars, and citizens using a combination of digital, electronic, and print media.
- Educates, engages, and empowers citizens with the tools and skills they need to hold governments and other institutions accountable.
- Organizes and supports investigative journalists around the world who apply the Center’s values, mission, and standards to cross-border projects.
- Remains independent by building a strong and sustainable financial base of support, including a community of committed individuals and foundations.
Contributing authors from Center for Public Integrity:
MOST RECENT CONTRIBUTIONS FROM THIS ORGANIZATION
TRENDING LEGAL ANALYSIS