18th Annual NanoBusiness Conference Will Be Held in June in Washington, D.C.
The NanoBusiness Commercialization Association (NanoBCA) will hold its 18th Annual NanoBusiness Conference on June 4, 2019, in Washington, D.C. Speakers will include:
- Arpana Verma, Ph.D., Chief Science Officer, NanoMech Industries, Inc.;
- Doyle Edwards, Director, Government Programs, Brewer Science;
- Lynn L. Bergeson, Managing Director, Bergeson & Campbell, P.C.;
- Hugues Jacquemin, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), OCSiAI LLC;
- Paul Stimers, Partner, K&L Gates;
- Deb Newberry, CEO, Newberry Technologies;
- Jim Phillips, Chairman and CEO, NanoMech Corporation;
- Penelope Salmons, President, Fibrtec Inc.;
- Samuel Brauer, Ph.D., Principal, Nanotech Plus, LLC;
- Anis Rahman, Ph.D., President/Chief Technology Officer, Applied Research & Photonics, Inc.;
- Marco Curreli, Ph.D., Executive Director and Founder, Omni Nano; and
- Vincent Caprio, Executive Director, NanoBCA.