Erin is a member of Davis|Kuelthau’s Corporate Team in Milwaukee focusing primarily on intellectual property law.
Prior to joining the firm, Erin worked at a Minnesota law firm where she drafted patents relating to network management, network security, access point coordination, and related technologies. She also prosecuted patents relating to network management and security, access point coordination, cloud computing, data mining and analytics, enterprise communication, and related technologies.
Erin has actively served in the community by working at the Marquette Legal Clinic during her time at Marquette University Law School. She was the Vice President of the Intellectual Property Law Society and was inducted into the Pro Bono Society for completing over 50+ hours of pro bono work. Additionally, she completed a judicial internship with Hon. Rudolph Randa, in the Eastern District of WI.
- Recipient, Frank C. DeGuire Award – Best Published Student Comment
- Pro Bono Honor Society
- J.D., Marquette University Law School
- B.S., cum laude, Marquette University, Physics, and Psychology
- Admitted, United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Member, American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Former Vice President, Intellectual Property Law Society
- Former Legal Volunteer, Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic
- Former Volunteer, Guardianship Clinic