Managed Care Spotlight: Recapping 2020 and Looking Ahead to 2021 [WEBINAR]
Over the past year, we saw significant developments in managed care regulation at the federal and state levels, and we anticipate the rapid pace of change to continue in 2021. In this webinar, attendees will hear an analysis of the most significant legal developments impacting health plans in 2020 and explore what to expect in 2021.
We will discuss the impact of managed care regulations on a broad range of industry subsectors, from plans and providers to vendors and pharmacy benefit managers. Join leaders from McDermott Will & Emery and McDermott+Consulting as we discuss:
• Developments impacting plan-provider relationships such as price transparency and surprise billing
• Anticipated changes in the Medicare Advantage program
• Prescription drug pricing regulation
• Recent judicial decisions and pending cases
• The outlook for managed care policy under the Biden administration