What’s Next in Credit Reporting Compliance – Looking to the Future
Across the consumer financial services industry, credit reporting risk and compliance remains a top concern. Litigation and regulatory enforcement under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) continues to increase and most industry-watchers expect that trend to continue. FCRA violations alleged by regulators or asserted in private litigation can prove costly to furnishers and credit reporting agencies alike, and requires advance planning and investment in effective compliance controls to reduce potential risk.
Join us as we discuss how to reduce FCRA risks and enhance compliance and consistency going forward.
Our discussion will focus on:
- The current FCRA litigation landscape and lessons learned
- Tips for effectively managing and responding to identity theft claims
- Opportunities to use automation to more efficiently identify and respond to frivolous disputes
- The opportunities (and risks) posed by sharing credit-related information
- The potential for big data and artificial intelligence to impact and enhance adverse action notice compliance
Tuesday, April 23, 2019 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM ET
This program is open to Ballard Spahr clients and prospective clients. There is no cost to attend. This program is not eligible for CLE credits.
Please register at least two days before the webinar. Login details will be sent to all approved registrants. For more information, contact Julianne Garrity at firstname.lastname@example.org.