Ryley Carlock & Applewhite, A Professional Corporation
For more than 65 years, Ryley Carlock & Applewhite has acted as counsel to the Arizona and Southwest business communities. In 2005, the firm expanded service in Colorado, adding leading legal practitioners in water, environmental, mining, natural resources, and real estate law. With the significant addition of 12 talented attorneys in 2011, Ryley Carlock expanded its experience base and proficiency in real estate, corporate and business, tax, estate planning, and intellectual property law.
Ryley Carlock & Applewhite's highly knowledgeable attorneys represent all segments of the business community, ranging from public and private companies, large corporations and banks to start-up ventures and entrepreneurs. The broad skill set and practice capabilities of our lawyers give them the depth of experience to handle nearly every type of transactional or litigation matter.
Our offices offer leading expertise in:
- Water, Natural Resources, Energy and Environment
- Real Estate and Sustainable Development, including the development of environmentally challenged properties
- Lending, Bankruptcy and Finance
- Corporate and Business, Tax, Intellectual Property, and Publishing
- Wealth Management, Estate Planning, Tax & Probate
- Employment Law
- Business, Real Estate and Environmental Litigation
- External Affairs and Government Relations
Contributing authors from Ryley Carlock & Applewhite, A Professional Corporation :
Ryley Carlock & Applewhite has been selected for a 2018 NLR Go-To Thought Leadership Award for their coverage of water and land use issues in the Southwest. The exceptional analysis provided by Ryley Carlock & Applewhite helps NLR readers break down the sometimes complex land and water use issues in Colorado, Arizona and other western states.