Don’t misuse our Services. For example, don’t interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
2. You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
4. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Instagram users.
6. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
9. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Instagram.
10. You must not access Instagram's private API by means other than those permitted by Instagram. Use of Instagram's API is subject to a separate set of terms available here: http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/api/ ("API Terms").
11. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Instagram users.
12. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from Instagram.
13. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Instagram page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
14. You must comply with Instagram's Community Guidelines, available here: http://help.instagram.com/customer/portal/articles/262387-community-guid....
15. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
5. Permitted Use.
5.1 You must use the Site only for the purposes expressly set forth on the Site and in this Agreement. Any other use of the Site is prohibited. If there is a conflict between any statement on the Site and any provision of this Agreement, the provision of this Agreement will apply.
5.2 Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, You must not: (a) access or use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful; (b) access or use the Site for any purpose that is not expressly permitted by the Site or this Agreement; (c) access or use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Company computer system, server, or network; (d) access or use the Site in any manner that interferes with any other person’s access or use of the Site; (e) attempt to gain unauthorized access on the Site, other accounts, or any Company computer system, server, or network; or (f) access or use materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by Company.
5.3 Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, You must ensure that your use and access of the Site complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
5.4 The Site is not intended to be used by persons under the age of 18. You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years of age. If You are not at least 18 years of age, You must not access or use the Site.
5.5 If You fail to abide by this Agreement in any way, or fail to pay any amount owed when due, Company may prohibit you from accessing or using the Site. No action or omission by Company will be deemed to be a waiver of any right or remedy provided under this Agreement or under applicable law.
At a minimum, an effective permitted use provision will require users to use a website in accordance with law and prohibit accessing, or attempting to access, the website in any way that could interfere with the availability of the website and its services to other users.