Test Your Knowledge Of California Corporate Law!
Over the years, I've made mental notes of some obscure California corporate law questions. Can you identify the following types of corporations corporations?
- At least five persons are required to form this type of corporation.
- Within six months of taking office, board members of this type of corporation must receive at least two hours training from a qualified trainer.
- Any superior court judge in the county in which this type of corporation has its principal office has access "at all times" to its books.
- The Bylaws of this type of corporation must authorize the removal of officers only by a two-thirds vote of the directors.
- Any person who willfully and maliciously injures the property of this type of corporation may be liable for three times the amount of actual damages.
Answers in tomorrow's post.