Kathleen M. Williams is a Member of the Firm in the Health Care & Life Sciences and Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practices, in the Washington, DC, office of Epstein Becker Green. She represents clients with regard to employment matters, including advice and counsel, compliance, investigations, and litigation.
Ms. Williams’s experience includes:
- Advising clients on and litigating employment, discrimination, harassment, disabilities, non-compete, wage and hour, and general litigation matters in state and federal courts, arbitrations, and administrative agencies
- Representing clients in investigating and defending whistleblower and whistleblower retaliation claims
- Providing advice and counsel on a range of employment issues, including negotiating employment agreements and severance agreements, employment issues related to acquisitions and mergers, reductions in force, and defending claims arising from those actions
- Providing advice and counsel on affirmative action plans, and defending such plans in investigations by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs and state and local agencies
- Providing advice and counsel with regard to the development of policies
- Investigating complaints and potential complaints
- Providing advice and counsel to boards
In 2019 and 2020, Ms. Williams was recommended by The Legal 500 United States in the area of Labor and Employment Disputes (Including Collective Actions): Defense.