Commission Meeting Minutes - February 21 Meeting
The Mississippi Gaming Commission held its regular monthly meeting on Thursday, February 21, 2019, at 9:00 a.m. at the Jackson offices of the Mississippi Gaming Commission. Executive Director Allen Godfrey, Chairman Al Hopkins and Commissioners Jerry Griffith and Tom Gresham were in attendance. The following matters were considered:
The Commission approved the issuance of licenses to the following:
- Modern Gaming, Inc. as a manufacturer and distributor
- GLORY LTD as a manufacturer (with exemption from 13 MS Adm. Code Pt. 2, Rule 8.5(a) and (b))
- Glory Global Solutions Inc. as a manufacturer and distributor (with exemption from MS. Code Ann. § 75-76-207(1) and (4) (1972))
FINDINGS OF SUITABILITY
The Commission approved findings of suitability for the following persons and entities:
- Bruce A. Hecht, Chief Financial Officer, Gaming Laboratories International, LLC
- Joseph E. Bertolone, President – North America, Ainsworth Game Technology Limited, Ainsworth Game Technology, Inc.
- Richard A. Rankin, Chairman of the Board of Churchill Downs, Inc. and subsidiaries - SW Gaming LLC d/b/a Harlow’s Casino Resort & Spa, Magnolia Hill, LLC d/b/a Riverwalk Casino Hotel
- Rory E. Fradella, President, Modern Gaming, Inc.
The Commission approved the following:
- GLORY LTD. and Glory Global Solutions Inc. received a renewal of their shelf offering approval.
The Commission approved the recommendation of the Executive Director to accept the hearing officer’s decisions with respect to the following:
- D’eldrick Taylor
- Latrisha Washington