Episode 15 | New Approaches to Board Composition and the Role of the Nominating Committee
New governance challenges are dramatically changing the approach of the nominating committee to board composition. Just what is the most effective mix of thought, background, expertise and experience to fill the board?
Discover these trends in board composition, and how matters of organizational dynamics and legal requirements are supporting the committee’s functions, as Michael Peregrine welcomes David Nygren, President of Nygren Consulting, to the latest episode of Governing Health.
This program is presented in six segments:
1. Opening Remarks by Michael Peregrine – 0:46
2. Looking Back: Principles of Director Independence - 2:59
3. Conversation with David Nygren, Part 1 - 4:30
4. What’s Trending Now? Focus on Board Refreshment - 14:47
5. Conversation with David Nygren, Part 2 - 16:26
6. Closing Thoughts - 32:26