Mississippi Gaming Commission Posts Agenda for March Meeting
I. ADMINISTRATIVE UPDATE
A. The next regular meeting of the Mississippi Gaming Commission will be held on Thursday, April 26, 2018, at the Jackson offices of the Mississippi Gaming Commission beginning at 9:00 a.m. The deadline for submission of agenda items for this meeting is March 30, 2018.
B. Gaming Partners International SAS, which was previously licensed as a manufacturer and distributor surrendered its license effective March 2, 2018.
C. Announcement of the Quarterly Meeting between the Mississippi Gaming Commission and the Choctaw Gaming Commission
II. Approval of Minutes
A. February 15, 2018 Minutes – Regular Monthly Meeting
III. Gaming Matters
A. Application for Findings of Suitability (Glory Global Solutions, Inc.)
1. Mr. Michael E. Bielamowicz
2. Mr. Michael J. Williams
B. Application for Finding of Suitability – Mr. Vernon L. White, III (Majestic Mississippi, LLC d/b/a Fitz Casino and Hotel
C. Recommendation for Licensure as a Manufacturer and Distributor – Aruze Gaming America, Inc.
D. Application for Findings of Suitability (CountR GmbH LLC)
1. Mr. Rainer H. Seyer
2. Mr. Dominik D.J. Winau
E. Recommendation for Licensure as a Manufacturer and Distributor – Dynasty Games
F. Request for Approvals – Rainbow Casino-Vicksburg Partnership, L.P. d/b/a Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg and LLV, LLC d/b/a Lady Luck Vicksburg
1. Licensure of LLV, LLC as an Operator
2. Surrender of License of Rainbow Casino-Vicksburg Partnership, L.P.
3. Registration of HCRH, LLC as a Holding Company of LLV, LLC
4. Registration of Churchill Downs Incorporated as a Publicly Traded Corporation of LLV, LLC
5. De-Registration of Isle of Capri Casinos LLC as a Holding Company of Rainbow Casino-Vicksburg Partnership, L.P.
6. De-Registration of Registration of Eldorado Resorts, Inc. as a Publicly Traded Company of Rainbow Casino-Vicksburg Partnership, L.P.
7. Pledges of Equity Interests or Securities
8. Imposition of Equity Restrictions including Negative Equity Pledges
IV. PUBLIC COMMENTS
V. CHARITABLE GAMING MATTERS
A. Recommendation for Approval of Licensure – Thirty-six months - American Legion Post #1776 Mississippi Delta 409 South Street, Cleveland, MS.
B. Recommendation for Approval of Licensure – Distributor – Twelve Months - M & M Operators. Inc.
C. Recommendation for Approval of Licensure – Twelve months - Cripple Deer Ranch, Inc. 3463 Tom Watson Drive Saltillo, MS 38866
VI. PUBLIC COMMENTS